Location: Jersey City, NJ
Number of openings: 1
Do you have proven sales manager skills with experience of selling translation services?
We are an established translation company based in NYC with regular clients from both private and public sectors. You must have experience in the translation industry and above all have the ability to generate sales. You will also need to have knowledge of the processes involved in the delivery and production of high quality translations either as a translator or project manager. A background in languages would be an advantage but NOT necessary. Excellent business English is a must. We are looking for about 3 years experience in the translation industry and with particular reference to sales and marketing.
You ARE the Sales Team.
DO NOT apply if you have no experience in the translation industry and of sales & marketing.
DO NOT apply if you are currently able to commute to Jersey City on a daily basis.
- to develop the business so that it can reach its potential in its market sector
- to achieve a sales target in line with the annual budget
- to establish a strong portfolio of work arising from national and international tendering processes
- to produce appropriate promotional materials
- to maintain and develop the client database
- to supervise all sales and marketing communication
- to ensure that the current structure for customer care is maintained and enhanced
- BA, BSc and/or MA-MSc degree in Marketing, Marketing Management, Business, Business Development, Linguistics, Translation etc. (other degrees will also be considered)
- Experience of sales in translation sector a must.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organization skills are essential - fluent in English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Lots of energy! Outgoing personality!
•Free workouts at on-site fitness club!
•Ping pong and foosball tables!
•Paid time off & holiday pay
•Uniform dress attire