Get Free Estimate Toll Free: (800) 790-3680

Certified translation services

Industry leader Translation Services USA has provided comprehensive certified translation services for business and individuals for over 15 years, and is ready to help you translate your birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, or other official paperwork or document with total accuracy.

What Types of Documents Need to Be Certified?

Not all documents are required to be certified. This list consists mostly of personal documents such as various certificates, school and college diplomas and transcipts, and all different types of legal documentation belonging to individuals. These certified translations are usually requested by government agencies and universities. Our company complies with the current US rules and is eligible to offer document translation and certification services. There are regular and urgent delivery times available. Each translation is shipped by either USPS or FedEx.

We can also provide you with USCIS Certification Services to ensure all your important documents and paperwork will be accepted by immigration agencies the first time, guaranteed.

Get a Price Estimate

What is a Certified Translation?

In the United States, to be considered a certified translation it has to have the following three parts:

  1. The source document (copy) in the original language.
  2. The translated document in the target language.
  3. An affidavit signed by the translator or translation company representative, with his or her signature notarized by a Notary Public, attesting that the translator or translation company representative believes the target language text to be an accurate and complete translation of the original language text.

A translator does not need to be “certified” in order to provide a “certified translation.” It is also important to realize that the Notary Public seal assures only that the signature is that of the person who presented him or herself to the notary. The Notary Public is not attesting to the accuracy of the translation.

Get Notarize Document Translation

What is a certified translator?

In the United States there is no federal or state licensing or certification for translators. Although, the American Translators Association offers translator certification in some language pairs, it is still only an option and is not required in order to be accepted by any government agency or a university.

Contact us today to find out how we can translate your document.

Do you only need notarization services? Our licesned professional notary public services are available in our New Jersey office during normal business hours, even if you don't need translation.

What certified translation services do you provide?

We can provide a certified translation of virtually any type of official document you need, including:

Among many others. Just ask us when making a quote request!

Technical Manuals Employee Handbook Medical Manuals Employee Manuals
Birth Certificates Diplomas and Transcripts Driver Licenses Marriage Certificates
Divorce Certificates Personal Correspondence Passport Immunization Cards
Police Clearances High School Certificates Death Certificates Medical Reports

Get Quote

Translation Services USA® is the registered trademark of Translation Services USA LLC