Translation Services USA offers professional Russian translation services for English to Russian and Russian to English language pairs. We can also translate Russian into over 100 other languages. In fact, Translation Services USA is the only agency in the market which can fully translate Russian to literally any language in the world!
Our Russian translation team consists of many expert and experienced translators. Each translator specializes in a different field such as legal, financial, medical, and more.
Whether your Russian translation need is large or small, Translation Services USA is always there to assist you with your translation needs. Our translation team has many experienced document translators who specialize in translating different types of documents including birth and death certificates, marriage certificates, divorce decrees, diplomas, transcripts, and any other Russian document you may need translated.
We have excellent Russian software engineers and quality assurance editors who can localize any software product or website. We can professionally translate any Russian website, no matter if it is a static HTML website or an advanced Java/PHP/Perl driven website. In the age of globalization, you should definitely consider localizing your website into the Russian language! It is a highly cost-effective investment and an easy way to expand your business!
We also offer services for Russian interpretation, voice-overs, transcriptions, and multilingual search engine optimization. No matter what your Russian translation needs are, Translation Services USA can provide for them.
Information about Russian Translation
- Over 160 million people speak Russian as first language.
- Russian is a Slavic language with Ukrainian and Belarusian as closest relations.
- Russian uses the Cyrillic alphabet, which is based on the Greek alphabet with some Hebrew letters to represent sounds alien to the Greek writing system.
Some characteristics of Russian language
- Russian pronunciation:
Russian is mostly phonetic. Most complications arise from its complex stress system.
- Stress is mobile and flexible and does not follow strict rules. The correct placement of stress is one of the major problems when learning Russian language.
- There are 6 different cases in Russian language, inflection and declination are important features of Russian language.
- Word order is flexible, as Russian is highly inflected.
- In addition to tense and mood Russian verbs possess a feature called aspect. They can be perfective or imperfective indicating if the action is completed.
- Formal/informal address:
Second person plural vy is used to show deference. Familiar second singular ty is only used when invited to do so or when speaking to a small child.
Russian Translation Articles:
Russian Translation ::
Russian Classification ::
Russian Dialects ::
Russian Grammar ::
Russian History ::