Toll Free: (800) 790-3680

Inari Sámi Translation Services

Translation Services » Languages » I » Inari Sámi

Choose the first letter to select required language:

Translation Services USA offers professional translation services for English to Inari Sámi and Inari Sámi to English language pairs. We also translate Inari Sámi to and from any other world language. We can translate into over 100 different languages. In fact, Translation Services USA is the only agency in the market which can fully translate Inari Sámi to literally any language in the world!

Which translation do you need?

Online Translation


Danger: this translation may not be accurate!

If you need to use this translation for business, school, a tattoo, or any other official, professional, or permanent reasons, contact us first for a free quote. We can work with any budget to get you a guaranteed translation quickly and accurately!

Translate Now

Sorry, that language is not currently supported by our free translator.

Submit the request for professional translation?


Professional Human Translation

%s translation

Our translation team consists of many expert and experienced Inari Sámi translators. Each translator specializes in a different field such as legal, financial, medical, and more.

Get a Price Estimate

Whether your Inari Sámi translation need is small or large, Translation Services USA is always there to assist you with your translation needs. Our Inari Sámi translation team has many experienced document translators who specialize in translating many different types of documents including birth and death certificates, marriage certificates and divorce decrees, diplomas and transcripts, and any other Inari Sámi document you may need translated.

We have excellent Inari Sámi software engineers and quality assurance editors who can localize any software product or website. We can professionally translate any Inari Sámi website, no matter if it is a static HTML website or an advanced Java/PHP/Perl driven website. In the age of globalization, you definitely would want to localize your website into the Inari Sámi language! It is a highly cost-effective investment and an easy way to expand your business!

We also offer services for Inari Sámi interpretation, voice-overs, transcriptions, and multilingual search engine optimization. No matter what your Inari Sámi translation needs are, Translation Services USA can provide for them.

Inari Sámi Language Facts:

Inari Sámi is a Finno-Ugric, Sami language spoken in Finland by some 300-400 people, the majority of which are middle-aged or older and live in the municipality of Inari. It is the only Sami language that is spoken exclusively in Finland. The language is classified as being seriously endangered as few children learn the language.

Since 1992, Finland's Sami have had the right to interact with officials in their own language in areas where they have traditionally lived: in Enontekiö, Utsjoki, Inari and the northern part of Sodankylä as official policy favors the conservation of the language. All announcements in Inari, which is the only officially quadrilingual municipality in Finland, must be made in Finnish, North Sami, Inari Sami and Skolt Sami. Only about 10% of the public servants in the area, however, can actually serve the Inari Saami-speaking population in Inari Saami, so Finnish is used by the remaining 90%.

In 1986, the Inari Sámi Association was founded in order to promote the language and its use. The association also publishes a lot of books, textbooks, a calendar, etc., in Inari Sami. They have also established a language immersion program in 1997 for 3-6-year-old children in a day care in Inari and Ivalo.

Translation plugin for website

Free website translation pluginFor blogs and small, personal sites, we offer simple, free website translator tools and WordPress plugins you can self-install on your page template for fast, easy translation into dozens of major languages. (If you fall into this category, check out our Free Website Translation Services for more details!)

Translation Services USA® is the registered trademark of Translation Services USA LLC